Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-24 Origin: Site
The structure form of plunger pump
The plunger pump relies on the reciprocating movement of the plunger in the cylinder block to change the volume of the sealing working chamber to achieve oil suction and pressure.Plunger pump is widely used in high-pressure, large-flow and flow-regulating situations,such as hydraulic machines, construction machinery and ships.The plunger pump has the advantages of high rated pressure, compact structure, high efficiency and easy flow regulation.
Structure of plunger pump
Plunger, handle, swash plate, pressure plate, slide, pump body, oil distribution plate, and transfer shaft.
Plunger pump can be divided into axial plunger pump, straight shaft swash plate plunger pump, radial plunger pump, and hydraulic plunger pump.Axial plunger pump work by using the volume change generated by the reciprocating movement of the plunger in the plunger bore parallel to the drive shaft.Because the plunger and plunger hole are round parts, they can achieve a high precision cooperation during processing,so they have the advantages of high volume efficiency, smooth operation, good flow uniformity, low noise,high working pressure,but they are sensitive to the contamination of hydraulic oil, complex structure and high cost.
Advantages and disadvantages of plunger pump
The plunger pump has the following six advantages.
1. High parameters: high rated pressure, high speed, high driving power of the pump.
2. High efficiency, volumetric efficiency of about 95%, total efficiency of about 90%.
3. Long life.
4. Convenient variables, many forms.
5. Light weight per unit of power.
6. The main parts of the plunger pump are under compressive stress and the material strength can be fully utilized.
The plunger pump has the following four disadvantages.
1. The structure is complicated and the number of parts is large
2. Poor self-priming,
3. Higher manufacturing process requirements, More expensive
4. The oil is more sensitive to contamination, requiring higher filtration accuracy, and higher requirements for use and maintenance.
Our company can supply plunger pump products:
1. Mud Pump.
2. Water Injection Pump.
3. Polymer Injection Pump.
4. Crude Oil Transfer Pump.